[Aide] I (ignore changed filename) woes

Marc Haber mh+aide at zugschlus.de
Sun Nov 6 14:51:34 EET 2005

On Fri, Nov 04, 2005 at 07:34:06PM +0100, Marc Haber wrote:
> I have diffed pablo's source with yours, and because of diff size have
> restrained myself to only diff the files that pablo touched in his
> original patch. The patch he suggested to aide.h is not present any
> more in his current source, and the resulting patch against aide
> 0.11rc2 is attached.
>
> The resulting binary does not segfault in the situation on my
> "productive test" system where the last patched version used to
> segfault. I hope that's a good sign.

Unfortunately, the segfault now happens again. A core thrown by a
non-stripped binary is available by private mail on request.

Downgrading to an unpatched 0.11rc2, and removing the "+ANF"-Clauses
from the configuration stopped the segfaults from happening.

So, either Pablos current version did _not_ solve the segfault issue,
or I have broken other things by applying the patch I mailed here.

Greetings
Marc