[Aide] Aide 0.11-rc2 released

Marc Haber mh+aide at zugschlus.de
Thu Nov 3 22:49:14 EET 2005

On Thu, Nov 03, 2005 at 05:55:46PM +0100, Richard van den Berg wrote:
> I just uploaded aide 0.11-rc2 to http://sourceforge.net/projects/aide/
>
> Please test it, and provide feedback through the SF bug tracker or this
> list.

I have put packages of aide 0.11-rc2 into Debian experimental, mainly
to see whether they compile fine on all Debian architectures. However,
experimental packages are rarely actually used, so please do not
expect feedback from Debian users other than me.

> If you found bugs in 0.11-rc1 please test 0.11-rc2 and see if they
> are properly solved.

All bugs I have reported were properly fixed in cvs, so I suspect that
they are as well properly fixed in rc2.

I'd really _really_ love to see the ANF patch added before release, as
without it, "I" loses much of its appeal.

Greetings
Marc