[Aide] AIDE under Cygwin: mhash-problem

John Kristoff jtk at northwestern.edu
Sun Feb 27 23:01:01 EET 2005

On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 13:45:08 +0100
Jan Trukenmüller <truken at sit.fhg.de> wrote:

> Yes, of course. (I guess, you mean /usr/local/lib, not /usr/local/libs).
> But I got the same error with:

It's been awhile since I've looked at this, but presumably you saw
this thread:

  <http://www.mail-archive.com/aide@cs.tut.fi/msg00376.html>

when I said '/path/to/mash-0.8.18' in my case, this was the local
build directory and not what was created by 'make install'.  In fact
I never had to do a 'make install'.  So if I unpackaged mhash in a
/home/user directory, the path would be '/home/user/mash-0.8.18'.

Also note that there is a later version of mhash out that supposedly
fixes the problem I ran into.  You might try that.

John