[Aide] send email only if aidedb changes

M Shirk shirkdog_linux at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 23 15:17:05 EEST 2004

Also, make sure you have an offline backup of your data and the aide.db. I
setup a webpage to view the aide results as a text file and there is a
python script out their to view aide reports in a nicer way. But the
intergrity of your data is the more important thing, therefore make sure
after you update any changes, you backup the aide.db to another box. It is
better to setup aide to act like tripwire with daily emails even if nothing
changes.

Shirkdog