[Aide] hash cannot be calculated

jgd42-aide at yahoo.com jgd42-aide at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 7 00:36:35 EET 2004

--- Richard van den Berg <richard at vdberg.org> wrote:

> On Sat, November 6, 2004 12:55, Virolainen Pablo said:
> > Only small problem. When you are tired you will make some errors. This
> > time | was replased with & (I wanted to do bitwise or not bitwise and
> > like I typed).
>
> Fixed in CVS, thanks.

Thanks for everybody's help. Everything has been working fine since I got that
error.

I tried to compile AIDE from CVS but I either did something wrong or my OS is
too old (RH7.3)...

$ autoconf-2.53
configure.in:36: error: possibly undefined macro: AM_MAINTAINER_MODE
$ ./configure
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for ranlib... ranlib
checking for bison... bison -y
checking for flex... flex
checking for yywrap in -lfl... yes
checking lex output file root... lex.yy
checking whether yytext is a pointer... yes
./configure: line 2414: syntax error near unexpected token
`AM_MAINTAINER_MODE(no-define)'
./configure: line 2414: `AM_MAINTAINER_MODE(no-define)'

Any ideas?
Thanks,
Joe