[Aide] Aide Stack Overflow with large configuration files

M. Shirk shirkdog_linux at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 2 16:54:39 EET 2004

I have had similar issues when compiling aide on linux, or using the port
for OpenBSD3.5 (Note on both respective operating systems).

I will try this and test this out, on my OpenBSD systems. I am sure I have
over 10,000 files, epecially when I install all the source files and ports.
So Aide has been segfaulting on me as well.

I will see if this works and report back to the list.

Shirkdog